About Me

My photo
Tuscaloosa, AL
Happily Married, Step Mom to 3 teenagers, 1 baby of my own born April 2018. Love to cook, and some people think I'm good at it :)

Monday, June 28, 2010

Easy Roasted Potatoes

Any kind of potatoes will work, I usually try to do one per person if using baking potatoes, or 2 to 3 if using smaller red potatoes.
1 onion diced
1/2 cup olive oil
salt
pepper
garlic powder
seasoning salt (I use Lawry's)
parsley

Wash and dice the potatoes into small cubes.  You can peel them, but I usually just leave it on.  In a baking dish spread the diced potatoes in a single layer, toss onion on top, sprinkle with seasonings and then coat with olive oil.  Stir it around enough to get olive oil spread throughout the potatoes.  Bake on 400 for 20 minutes or until potatoes are soft, once they get soft turn the oven to broil for 5 mins to get a nice crunch on them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment