About Me

My photo
Tuscaloosa, AL
Happily Married, Step Mom to 3 teenagers, 1 baby of my own born April 2018. Love to cook, and some people think I'm good at it :)

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bacon Wrapped Spinach Stuffed Chicken

4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
½ cup mayonnaise
½ cup crumbled feta cheese
3 cloves minced garlic
1 10oz package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
4 slices bacon

Place each chicken breast on a piece of wax paper and pound to out to about ¼ inch thickness.  In a bowl mix mayo, feta, garlic, and spinach.  To get the spinach dry I recommend ringing it out in several paper towels until there is no more water when you squeeze it.  Scoop ¼ of mixture into center of each chicken breast.  Roll up, then wrap with a piece of bacon, secure with toothpicks it necessary.  Bake in shallow baking dish on 375 for 1 hour until juices run clear in chicken, I usually broil for the last 5 minutes to give the bacon a little crunch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment